ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN
I'm loving everyones New Years Resolutions so I thought I would share mine as well! Theres nothing like a fresh start to create new goals and to really ponder, what can I do differently this year? 2012 was a learning experience, and I have to say I have learned A LOT. I feel like this might be the year to really shine and to begin some new adventures.
Top 15 Goals for 2013
1. Get back into the gym 4-5 days a week
2. Stop eating wheat (or try gluten free products)
3. Keep a balanced lifestyle with work//friends//family
4. Make time for myself EVERY day. Whether it be reading a book, going for a walk, or taking my butt to Starbucks for a coffee.
5. Stand up for myself - no more being a push over
6. Get rid of anything that isn't useful or beautiful
7. Stress less - only take on what I can handle
8. Save $$$ 401K $$$ Retirement
9. Learn to say yes more - be open to trying to new things
10. Build more relationships
11. Plan another art show - get creative
12. Be more organized - Thank goodness for google calendar // drive
13. Develop my online store of wedding invitations & greeting cards
14. Every weekend go on an adventure // photograph it all with my brand new nikon ;-)
15. Take the plunge into the unknown - trust that it will work out for the best
I could come up with more goals, but this is a good start!
What are your goals for the new year?
LOVING this song that was done by Fifth Harmony on the X-Factor. Yes I watch the show, and yes I am a HUGE dork! :-) It was originally done by Ellie Goulding. I love the lyrics, and it puts me in such a great mood!