Hello Monday & Liebster Award
Hello Monday! Where did the weekend go?! Sometimes I wish we could add more time into the day to get more things done. Regardless, it's Monday, so let's make the most of it! Grab a cup of coffee and let's start the day off right. :-)
Two week's ago I was nominated for the Liebster Award from Julia over at George Peach Mommy. Thanks Julia for nominating me! I'm very flattered and smiling ear to ear that you had thought of me!
These were the questions that Julia // Georgia Peach Mommy asked me:
1. What is it that you enjoy most about blogging?
I enjoy the creative freedom that comes with blogging. There really is no right and there is no wrong. Just be yourself and make some new friends!
2. Where is your favorite place in the world?
My favorite place would be camping while in the Adirondack's. I feel completely at ease when I am up there. No electronics, no need for make up, hair styling, or getting dressed up. I can be myself 100% and I can actually hear myself think.
3. Who have you learned most from?
I think I have learned the most from my boyfriend Evan. He always holds my best interests at heart, and he's always encouraging me to grow and keep learning.
4. What is your go to fashion piece that you will never get rid of?
I love my red high heels!
5. What was your favorite age and why?
My favorite age would be 25. The excitement of having your first full time job and being able to support yourself fully.
6. What would people be surprised to learn about you?
I'm extremely shy until I am comfortable in my surroundings.
7. What article of clothing (or accessory) do you own most of?
I have about 10 portofino shirts from Express. What can I say, I love them.
8. What has been your favorite time in your life (an age, a moment, etc.)?
As crazy as this sounds, today,this month, this year is my favorite time in my life. I'm so unsure of what this moment, month or year is going to bring, but I am full of optimism and just have that all around feeling that this year is going to top it all. I'm starting to think that with age life really does get better and sweeter.
9. What is your favorite book or your favorite author?
I can't say I have a favorite, but I really enjoy books that motivate you. My most recent favorite is The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin.
10. If you had unlimited funds, what item would you splurge on?
I would totally pay off my student loans and then who knows what! Probably work on our house some more.
11. What can you not live without?
Evan, family & friends. Material things mean nothing to me, relationships are everything.
Here are the rules for those that continue on with their nominations:
1. You must link back to the person that nominated you.
2. You must answer the 11 questions given by the nominee before you.
3. You pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions.
4. You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
5. You must tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.
These were my nominees (not all responded so I'm short some):
1. Laura // Life As Lolly
2. Danae & Monica // Stylishly Sweet Events
3. Kerri // Girl with a Latte
4. Tola // My Casita Living
5. Alicia // The Dumbbell
I nominated all these ladies for the Leibster award because they are all driven and working towards their dreams/goals in life. I find each one of them inspirational and they motivate me to keep working towards my dreams as well!
My questions to my nominees:
1. What do like most about blogging?
2. Who are you inspired by?
3. What do you enjoy doing when your not at work?
4. What is your favorite beauty product?
5. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
6. What is one of your weaknesses?
7. What is your favorite website or social media site?
8. If there was one thing you wanted to change about yourself what would it be?
9. Are you a DIY'er or would you rather hire someone?
10. What makes you happy?
11. If you could provide advice to new bloggers what would it be?